February 6, 2008
Mondiale Developments Ltd. creates hotel, residences and conference centre at The Pier
The plan for The Pier includes a museum, residential tower ($20.5 million) and a 108-room hotel ($17 million) complete with a 10,000 square foot conference facility.
The general contractor is Mondiale Developments Ltd. and the excavating contractor Matcon Excavation and Shoring Ltd.
The architect is Howard Bingham Hill Architects and landscape architect is Durante Kreuk Ltd.
John Bryson & Partners are the construction engineers. The mechanical and electrical engineering firm is SRC Engineering Ltd.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 371 projects with a total value of $1,936,826,394 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$122,700,000 High Prairie AB Tenders
$66,000,000 Columbia-Shuswap RD BC Negotiated
$34,400,000 Airdrie AB Prebid
- Photo Gallery: 2014 ACEC BC Awards of Excellence winners
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Making Metro
- Crumbling roads a key election issue
- Early stages of concrete pump operator certification being developed in B.C.
- Legal battle over temporary foreign workers heats up
- Dive tower pushes formwork forward
- Understanding municipal strategy
- Calgary firm fined $35,000 for workplace injury
- B.C. labour minister calls for WorkSafeBC reforms
- B.C. prison proceeding
- Debate swirls over OCOT’s merit on its anniversary
- WaterGarden Worker
- Ontario to invest in cycling infrastructure
- U.S. construction labour concerns
- Compulsory certification in carpentry a “job killer”, says Kenney
- CaGBC to provide free LEED registration and certification for commercial projects in disaster-hit cities
- Economic cost of weather catastrophes is under appreciated: report
- Scotiabank sees slow growth in housing