October 27, 2009
Construction Lead Service Gives Canadian Contractors Quick, Easy Ways to Find New Business
SmartProject News (www.smartprojectnews.com) expands service options with new Canadian metro-area subscriptions
MARKHAM, ON (Oct. 27, 2009) – Reed Construction Data (RCD) today announced new Canadian metro-area subscriptions on SmartProject News (SPN), a construction lead service helping contractors grow their businesses through easy-to-use online tools and a powerful database of non-residential projects, bidders, companies and contacts.
The SmartProject News system has become widely popular with U.S. contractors and subcontractors, since a major upgrade in August 2009 that delivered enhanced search features and new U.S. metro-area subscriptions to help users quickly target relevant construction projects.
This innovative service is now tailored specifically to meet the needs of the Canadian construction industry with over 40 new metro-area subscription options and easy-to-use search features including key word and map-based search in any province, territory or metro-area.
“The new SmartProject News platform is an excellent fit for small to mid-sized Canadian construction companies that want to find and track projects more efficiently,” said Rich Remington, Vice President of Product and Technology, Reed Construction Data. “Within minutes, users can set localized target areas to monitor potentially profitable opportunities.”
Enhanced features on SmartProject News allow users to efficiently search, sort and track projects within their subscription, receive e-mail alerts when projects update, and even identify opportunities in locations outside of a paid subscription area.
The SmartProject News database includes thousands of ICI and engineering project leads available to customers. Flexible and low-priced purchase options include full access to localized areas, as well as project bundles of 10 or 25.
“We are delighted to provide the popular SmartProject News service readily adapted for Canadian contractors” added Mark Casaletto, Vice President and General Manager, Reed Construction Data Canada. “Reed is the market leader in Canada for project leads and related services and customers now have another powerful tool in their toolbox.”
All visitors to www.smartprojectnews.com can register and immediately search summary-level data on thousands of construction projects throughout the United States and Canada.
For more information visit, www.reedconstructiondata.com/spn.
About Reed Construction Data
Reed Construction Data, a division of Reed Business Information, is a leading North American provider of construction information through a diverse portfolio of innovative products and services. Reed offers its customers building information modeling (BIM) solutions, construction project leads, building product information, construction cost tools, market analytics and construction news through a suite of online and print references — all valuable resources for architects, engineers, contractors, manufacturers, distributors and other professionals in the construction industry. For more information, visit www.reedconstructiondata.com or call 877-REED411.
# # #
Ryan Cummings, Reed Construction Data, (770) 209-3750, email@example.com
Michelle Smith, Reed Construction Data Canada, (905) 752-5549, firstname.lastname@example.org
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 470 projects with a total value of $6,376,918,947 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$100,000,000 Provost AB Prebid
$44,300,000 Red Deer AB Prebid
$34,000,000 Langley, Dist Mun BC Negotiated
- Construction Site Arson
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of May 27th, 2013
- Historic church renovation reaches new heights
- Hiring of foreign workers for hospital project outrages union
- Acetylene torch explosion causes significant damage
- Festival of Architecture hits Halifax
- Winnipeg Southwest Transitway wins award
- Vendor performance is key measurement
- NDP leader spoke to police about corruption
- Big contract down under for ATCO Structures
- RFQ issued for Kamloops hospital project
- VIDEO: Economic Update May 21, 2013
- Prompt payment bill headed to committee
- Final Phase
- A return to core values a must for banks: Carney
- OHMPA on the road with informative seminars
- Local 675 strike ends after new agreement ratified
- NDP says it will support Liberal budget, averting spring election
- Measure of U.S. economy’s future health rises 0.6 per cent in April after March dip
- Terratec awarded Brighton, Ont. Lagoon Clean-Out Project contract
- Fundraising campaign to reach target for new Shriners Hospital for Children
- George Brown College building named after Tridel CEO
|ALEX’S ECONOMICS BLOG|
Reed Construction Data Canada’s Chief Economist Alex Carrick discusses current developments in the North American economic environment with emphasis on the construction industry.
- An Overview of Prices and Sales in the Diverging U.S. and Canadian Housing Markets (April 25, 2013)
- Canada’s Precarious Dependence on the Commodity Price Super-Cycle (April 22, 2013)
- Twenty major upcoming residential and transportation terminal construction projects - April 2013 (April 15, 2013)