LATEST NEWS Professional Services
July 9, 2012
Airport authority looking for qualified companies
The Iqaluit International Airport Improvement Project has issued a Request For Qualifications (RFQ) for a new airport in Iqaluit, Nunavut.
The public private partnership project will include a new airport building, expanded aprons, an upgraded runway and new lighting. A new combined services building for firefighting and service vehicles will also be built.
The RFQ is the first stage in the competitive selection process. The next step will be to identify a shortlist of up to three groups to submit proposals to design, build, finance, maintain and operate the new facilities. The RFQ is available for viewing on the Nunavut Bid website.
JOC NEWS SERVICE
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 470 projects with a total value of $6,376,918,947 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$100,000,000 Provost AB Prebid
$44,300,000 Red Deer AB Prebid
$34,000,000 Langley, Dist Mun BC Negotiated
- Construction Site Arson
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of May 27th, 2013
- Historic church renovation reaches new heights
- Hiring of foreign workers for hospital project outrages union
- Acetylene torch explosion causes significant damage
- Festival of Architecture hits Halifax
- Winnipeg Southwest Transitway wins award
- Vendor performance is key measurement
- NDP leader spoke to police about corruption
- Big contract down under for ATCO Structures
- RFQ issued for Kamloops hospital project
- VIDEO: Economic Update May 21, 2013
- Prompt payment bill headed to committee
- Final Phase
- A return to core values a must for banks: Carney
- OHMPA on the road with informative seminars
- Local 675 strike ends after new agreement ratified
- NDP says it will support Liberal budget, averting spring election
- Measure of U.S. economy’s future health rises 0.6 per cent in April after March dip
- Terratec awarded Brighton, Ont. Lagoon Clean-Out Project contract
- Fundraising campaign to reach target for new Shriners Hospital for Children
- George Brown College building named after Tridel CEO
|ALEX’S ECONOMICS BLOG|
Reed Construction Data Canada’s Chief Economist Alex Carrick discusses current developments in the North American economic environment with emphasis on the construction industry.
- An Overview of Prices and Sales in the Diverging U.S. and Canadian Housing Markets (April 25, 2013)
- Canada’s Precarious Dependence on the Commodity Price Super-Cycle (April 22, 2013)
- Twenty major upcoming residential and transportation terminal construction projects - April 2013 (April 15, 2013)