August 15, 2012
CCA to meet with North American counterparts
The Canadian Construction Association (CCA) is poised to host meetings with key North American counterparts, the Associated General Contractors of America and the Mexican Chamber of the Construction Industry.
Since 1995, the three organizations have met annually to discuss issues of common concern. This year's event takes place Aug. 22 to 24 in Ottawa.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 386 projects with a total value of $2,459,241,452 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$500,000,000 Bulkley-Nechako RD BC CANCELLED/ DEFERRED
$300,000,000 Wood Buffalo AB Prebid
$150,000,000 Calgary AB Prebid
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of June 17th, 2013
- CASA and Manitoba sprinkler fitters union reach agreement
- ERCB investigates Zama City, Alta pipeline spill
- Industrial headquarters opens in Nisku, Alta.
- Public protection site safety plan required with permit application
- Sprinkler fitters reach agreement after strike
- Understanding authority levels
- Federal project apprentices discussed
- Pushing for accountability in safety
- Acquisition targets LNG
- Builders stack cans to topple hunger
- MTO unveils new methods for road work
- Price combined with criteria, wins bids
- Water protection needed for building envelope
- Students strut their best at Skills Canada
- OTA keeps on trucking for road funding
- Dessau CEO Jean Pierre Sauriol quits in wake of corruption scandal
|ALEX’S ECONOMICS BLOG|
Reed Construction Data Canada’s Chief Economist Alex Carrick discusses current developments in the North American economic environment with emphasis on the construction industry.
- An Overview of Prices and Sales in the Diverging U.S. and Canadian Housing Markets (April 25, 2013)
- Canada’s Precarious Dependence on the Commodity Price Super-Cycle (April 22, 2013)
- Twenty major upcoming residential and transportation terminal construction projects - April 2013 (April 15, 2013)