November 12, 2012
PHOTO GALLERY: Ciphex West Plumbing and HVAC conference
Ciphex West, Western Canada's largest expo and conference for plumbing, HVAC and water treatment took place Nov. 7-8 at the Vancouver Convention Centre.
More than 250 exhibitors from across Canada, the U.S. and overseas were on the tradeshow floor. A number of educational seminars and technical workshops were held as well.
The Canadian Institute of Plumbing and Heating (CIPH) has been around since 1933 and represents the manufacturers and distributors of plumbing and heating products.
CIPHEX West is produced for the industry by the CIPH with support from the Canadian Water Quality Association, the Mechanical Contractors Association of Canada (MCAC), Mechanical Contractors Association of Canada-BC Chapter, the Canadian Hydronics Council, the B.C. Chapter of the American Society of Plumbing Engineers, the Thermal Environmental Comfort Association, the B.C. Water & Waste Association and the Canadian Association of Pump Manufacturers.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 541 projects with a total value of $2,992,674,310 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$610,000,000 Vancouver BC Prebid
$470,000,000 Iskut 6 BC Prebid
$60,000,000 Vancouver BC Prebid
- Construction Site Arson
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of May 27th, 2013
- Historic church renovation reaches new heights
- Hiring of foreign workers for hospital project outrages union
- Acetylene torch explosion causes significant damage
- Festival of Architecture hits Halifax
- Winnipeg Southwest Transitway wins award
- Vendor performance is key measurement
- NDP leader spoke to police about corruption
- Big contract down under for ATCO Structures
- RFQ issued for Kamloops hospital project
- VIDEO: Economic Update May 21, 2013
- Prompt payment bill headed to committee
- Final Phase
- A return to core values a must for banks: Carney
- OHMPA on the road with informative seminars
- Local 675 strike ends after new agreement ratified
- NDP says it will support Liberal budget, averting spring election
- Measure of U.S. economy’s future health rises 0.6 per cent in April after March dip
- Terratec awarded Brighton, Ont. Lagoon Clean-Out Project contract
- Fundraising campaign to reach target for new Shriners Hospital for Children
- George Brown College building named after Tridel CEO
|ALEX’S ECONOMICS BLOG|
Reed Construction Data Canada’s Chief Economist Alex Carrick discusses current developments in the North American economic environment with emphasis on the construction industry.
- An Overview of Prices and Sales in the Diverging U.S. and Canadian Housing Markets (April 25, 2013)
- Canada’s Precarious Dependence on the Commodity Price Super-Cycle (April 22, 2013)
- Twenty major upcoming residential and transportation terminal construction projects - April 2013 (April 15, 2013)