LATEST NEWS O H & S
January 7, 2013
RFP issued for Queen Charlotte Islands project
Three teams have been selected to move forward to the Request for Proposals (RFP) stage of the Queen Charlotte/Haida Gwaii Hospital replacement project on the north coast of British Columbia.
The three teams are Bouygues Construction and Perkins+Will; the Lark/Maple JV group consisting of Maple Reindeers, Inc, Lark Projects Ltd. and CEI Architecture; and PCL Constructors Westcoast Inc. and Hughes Condon Marler Architects.
The selections were made by an evaluation committee composed of representatives from Northern Health, Partnerships BC and third party experts.
The release of the RFP follows the announcement of the shortlisted teams in November. Three teams were selected from a group of 10 that responded to the Request for Qualifications.
- Journal of Commerce to launch new website
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of 21st, 2014
- Apprentices square off at B.C. boilermaker competition
- Report urges WorkSafeBC to overhaul the way it investigates
- Vancouver Island landmark undergoing major renovations
- Creation of a free trade zone within Canada being explored
- RFP process brings heavy demands
- False Creek's New Beginning
- European apprenticeships examined
- Kenney sees harmonized training progress
- Nunavut deep sea port seen as important to Arctic
- $700 million raised for GTA cricket stadium
- Hamilton’s Gore Park makeover underway
- Chazy Glass Work
- What is key in contractor and supplier relations?
- New Brunswick to invest in Loyalist House
- Greco Aluminum Railings secures railing system work in New Jersey
- Nova Scotia issues tender to replace earthen dyke
- Bouygues Energies & Services acquires Plan Group