February 18, 2013
A worker with Houle Electric reviews drawings in the electrical room for the eight-storey Surrey Memorial Critical Care Tower in Surrey, B.C.
Integrated Team Solutions was the preferred consortium team that was awarded the Public-Private Partnership contract. The team is made up of EllisDon Inc., Fengate Capital Management Ltd., CEI Architecture Planning Interiors, Parkin Architects Ltd. and Honeywell Ltd. (Canada).
The project includes the construction of a new emergency department and a new 48-bed neonatal intensive care unit, as well as expanded intensive-care and high-acuity units. The project is aiming for LEED Gold certification.
- Journal of Commerce to launch new website
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of 21st, 2014
- Apprentices square off at B.C. boilermaker competition
- Report urges WorkSafeBC to overhaul the way it investigates
- Vancouver Island landmark undergoing major renovations
- Creation of a free trade zone within Canada being explored
- RFP process brings heavy demands
- False Creek's New Beginning
- European apprenticeships examined
- Kenney sees harmonized training progress
- Nunavut deep sea port seen as important to Arctic
- $700 million raised for GTA cricket stadium
- Hamilton’s Gore Park makeover underway
- Chazy Glass Work
- What is key in contractor and supplier relations?
- New Brunswick to invest in Loyalist House
- Greco Aluminum Railings secures railing system work in New Jersey
- Nova Scotia issues tender to replace earthen dyke
- Bouygues Energies & Services acquires Plan Group