August 21, 2013
Phase 2 of Quintet multi-use project rises in Richmond
Quintet is a $30 million multi-use condominium project in the heart of Richmond, B.C. Trinity Western University's future campus and a new City of Richmond Community Centre are part of Phase 2 of the project.
The Ledcor Group is the general contractor, with design by W T Leung Architects Inc.
Engineering is divided between Sterling Cooper and Associates (mechanical), Nemetz (S/A) and Associates (electrical) and Keystone Environmental Ltd. (environmental). Construction of Phase 1 is wrapping up.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 299 projects with a total value of $6,054,395,373 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Tuesday.
$1,400,000,000 Greater Vancouver RD BC Negotiated
$127,000,000 Coquitlam BC Negotiated
$100,000,000 Division No 16 AB Prebid
- New Westminster Development
- Natural gas generating facilities planned
- Refinery costs jump by $2.8 billion
- Employers must be aware of liability at holiday office parties
- New charges needed for infrastructure
- Skills Training at BCIT
- Auditor generals weigh in on value of P3s
- Low lead requirements kicking in next year
- Mental heath and workplace psychology must be addressed
- Edmonton International Airport mall takes shape
- University of Winnipeg building an apartment complex
- VIDEO: Construct Canada 2013 CEO Power Breakfast
- Toronto firms tops for Winnipeg hut designs
- Toronto architect releases music album
- Road pricing an effective congestion fighter, say experts
- What does “Local Knowledge” really mean in Ontario AFPs?
- United States construction employers add 17,000 jobs in November but growth is uneven, finds AGC
- Toronto housing starts dip: CMHC
- Active unions needed, says Segal
- Saint John Harbour Bridge project wraps up