September 16, 2013
Monet makes an impression
The Monet residential development is taking shape in Richmond, B.C. Centreville Construction is the general contractor on the project that includes a 16-storey tower, a six-storey midrise and two-storey townhouses at grade.
WT Leung Architects Inc. did the design.
Consulting engineers on the project include Nemetz (S/A) & Associates Ltd. (electrical), Jones Kwong Kishi (structural), Yoneda & Associates (mechanical), JRS Engineering Ltd. (building envelope) and GeoPacific Consultants Ltd. (geotechnical).
The Monet will have a feng shui private water garden & reflecting pool in the courtyard.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 321 projects with a total value of $20,605,386,875 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$174,000,000 Lethbridge AB Prebid
$100,000,000 Victoria BC Prebid
$79,000,000 Richmond BC Negotiated
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Building the One
- New design-build contracts released
- Sales tax transition has been a mixed bag for industry
- Taseko files for judicial review of gold mine assessment
- Contract uncertainty and price escalation
- Edmonton college expansion moves ahead
- Council of Construction Associations names Dave Baspaly as new president
- $100 million added to Calgary's capital budget
- Massive investment will complete Kitimat smelter project
- Manitoba invests $45 million
- Corruption charge in probe of SNC-Lavalin
- NTCCC takes to Parliament Hill tomorrow
- Emerald Park Progress
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Is there energy gold to be mined in sewage processing?
- Ottawa LRT tunnel boring machines named
- Better transportation key to quality of life, states CivicAction
- Three World Cup stadiums behind schedule
- Ontario introduces legislation to help protect vulnerable workers
- Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar inspires design of new strip mall currently being built in Las Vegas