October 9, 2013
Tsawwassen Tilt Up
The Boundary Bay Industrial Park is starting to take shape on land adjacent to Boundary Bay Airport in Delta, B.C.
Tilt up concrete panels were recently lifted into place for the 900,000 sq. ft. warehouse facility.
The general contractor is Wales McLelland Construction and CTA Design Group: Architecture and Engineering designed the facility.
Construction of the two-storey building began in January 2013 and is scheduled for completion by March 2014. Dayhu Group of Companies is the developer.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 433 projects with a total value of $3,210,413,882 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Thursday.
$700,000,000 North Vancouver, Dist Mun BC Prebid
$100,000,000 Abbotsford BC Negotiated
$75,000,000 Calgary AB Negotiated
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of March 10th, 2014
- PHOTO GALLERY: 2014 Wood Design Awards
- Wastewater treatment plant tops priority list
- Lone bidder prepares P3 proposal for Alberta schools
- Industry reacts as details emerge about job grant agreement
- Demand rising for Kitimat camps
- Open textbooks are key to skills training
- InPower BC awarded John Hart project contract
- Skills training investment in Manitoba
- Premier claims pact justifies need for $10 billion dam
- VIDEO: LiUNA Local 183 Training Centre introduces new programs
- VIDEO: RCCAO Pre-Budget Roundtable on infrastructure
- Storied Burka Architects downsizes and transitions
- Learning Centre Construction
- Collaboration with industry important to workplace safety improvement: Witmer
- Robot-powered construction revolution
- Engineers design permanent flood protection for Calgary
- Inquest called into fatal Vecchio incident
- Infrastructure Ontario issues RFQ for Ontario Place construction
- Cisco picks Toronto for location of new innovation hub