October 16, 2013
Electrical over $2 million
Western Pacific Enterprises GP has been selected for a Vancouver Regional Construction Association Silver Award of Excellence in the category of an Electrical Contractor over $2 Million for its work on the Mount Pleasant Substation Building in Vancouver, B.C. LMS Reinforcing Steel also earned a Silver Award for its work on the project.
Canem Systems Ltd. has won a Vancouver Regional Construction Association Silver Award of Excellence in the category of an Electrical Contractor over $2 Million.
The company earned the award for work on the Edmonds Pool and Community Centre in Burnaby, B.C.
Two other Silver Awards were handed out based on this project as well, including general contractor Smith Bros. & Wilson (B.C) Ltd. and Apex Granite & Tile Inc.
The Base Fire Hall and Emergency Response Centre at Canadian Forces Base Esquimalt on Vancouver Island has earned Houle Electric Ltd., a Vancouver Regional Construction Association Silver Award of Excellence.
The firm won the award in the Electrical Contractor over $2 Million category.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 321 projects with a total value of $20,605,386,875 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$174,000,000 Lethbridge AB Prebid
$100,000,000 Victoria BC Prebid
$79,000,000 Richmond BC Negotiated
- VIDEO: Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 9th, 2013
- Building the One
- New design-build contracts released
- Sales tax transition has been a mixed bag for industry
- Taseko files for judicial review of gold mine assessment
- Contract uncertainty and price escalation
- Edmonton college expansion moves ahead
- Council of Construction Associations names Dave Baspaly as new president
- $100 million added to Calgary's capital budget
- Massive investment will complete Kitimat smelter project
- Manitoba invests $45 million
- Corruption charge in probe of SNC-Lavalin
- NTCCC takes to Parliament Hill tomorrow
- Emerald Park Progress
- “Super beam” installed in Montreal Champlain Bridge repair
- Is there energy gold to be mined in sewage processing?
- Ottawa LRT tunnel boring machines named
- Better transportation key to quality of life, states CivicAction
- Three World Cup stadiums behind schedule
- Ontario introduces legislation to help protect vulnerable workers
- Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar inspires design of new strip mall currently being built in Las Vegas