November 4, 2013
Canadian Construction Association award nominations open
The Canadian Construction Association (CCA) is officially accepting nominations for its national awards program, which recognizes the best in the Canadian construction industry.
It is open to any eligible association, individual or firm, which includes more than 20,000 CCA members.
“The CCA national awards program is a fantastic way to celebrate the outstanding performance of our industry firms, associations and individuals across the great country,” said CCA chair Frank Rizzardo.
The 12 awards categories are: Environmental Achievement Award; Excellence in Innovation Award; National Safety Award; Gold Seal Association Award; Partner Association Award of Excellence; Community Leader Award; International Business Award; Person of the Year Award; General Contractor Award of Recognition; Civil Infrastructure Award of Recognition; Trade Contractor Award of Recognition; and the Manufacturers, Suppliers and Services Award of Recognition.
The deadline for submitting nominations is Dec. 6.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 387 projects with a total value of $7,314,102,807 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$4,200,000,000 Kitimat BC Negotiated
$700,000,000 Redwater AB Prebid
$422,000,000 Vancouver BC CANCELLED/ DEFERRED
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of December 16th, 2013
- New Westminster Development
- Natural gas generating facilities planned
- Refinery costs jump by $2.8 billion
- Employers must be aware of liability at holiday office parties
- New charges needed for infrastructure
- Skills Training at BCIT
- Auditor generals weigh in on value of P3s
- Low lead requirements kicking in next year
- Mental heath and workplace psychology must be addressed
- Edmonton International Airport mall takes shape
- University of Winnipeg building an apartment complex
- VIDEO: Construct Canada 2013 CEO Power Breakfast
- New tech drives construction over last 25 years: panel
- Duffin Pumping Station Moves Up
- Relationships are integral to break into the Chinese market for construction
- Construction efficiency a growing concern
- RES Canada to build SunEdison solar facilities
- Lafarge launches new corporate website
- USGBC releases LEED in Motion report
- Ritchie Bros. $43 million agriculture equipment auction its best-ever