January 8, 2014
The first two phases of MC2 include 32 and 25-storey towers in south Vancouver, B.C.
Intracorp Projects Ltd. is the general contractor for the mixed-used development.
James KM Cheng Architect Inc. did the design. The towers will be built over podium bases of five and seven storeys.
There will be commercial retail space at grade and residential units above. Consultants include Nemetz (S/A) & Associates Ltd. (electrical), Integral Group (mechanical), Glotman Simpson Consulting Engineers (structural), Bunt & Associates Engineering Ltd. (traffic) and LMDG Building Code Consultants Ltd.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 376 projects with a total value of $1,488,736,331 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$180,000,000 Salmon Arm BC Prebid
$20,000,000 Calgary AB Prebid
$20,000,000 Wood Buffalo AB Prebid
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Truss Lift
- B.C. government reverses sweet gas deregulation
- CCA looking to engage Aboriginal communities with new taskforce
- Pembina Pipelines building regional headquarters in Alberta
- Biomaterials growing on construction
- Manitoba town is a design showcase
- Saskatchewan wind project moves forward
- Suncor worker death investigated
- Olympic builders return to the job
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- P3s gaining acceptance according to survey
- Office Job
- Wilson Station Stop
- MCAC and CIPH take Parliament Hill
- Construction progresses on Eglinton Crosstown LRT
- RFP issued for Highway 407 East
- Ontario announces May 1 budget date
- Arup to design wellhead platform concrete gravity structure for White Rose Extension Project