January 27, 2014
Coquitlam's Tallest Tower
Early construction work is underway on M3, which is being billed as Coquitlam's tallest tower.
Cressey Development Corp. is the owner and the general contractor on the residential project that will reach 43-storeys above grade and five below.
The project includes 313 condo units with retail space at grade. Rositch Hemphill Architects did the design. Consultants include Vector Engineering Ltd. (civil), John Bryson & Partners (structural), MCW Consultants Ltd. (mechanical and electrical), Morrison Hershfield Ltd. (building envelope) and GeoPacific Consultants Ltd. (geotechnical).
The project is slated for completion by late 2016.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 368 projects with a total value of $3,815,938,763 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Friday.
$35,000,000 Prince George BC Negotiated
$13,000,000 Victoria BC Negotiated
$12,500,000 St Albert AB Prebid
- Journal of Commerce to launch new website
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of 21st, 2014
- Apprentices square off at B.C. boilermaker competition
- Report urges WorkSafeBC to overhaul the way it investigates
- Vancouver Island landmark undergoing major renovations
- Creation of a free trade zone within Canada being explored
- RFP process brings heavy demands
- False Creek's New Beginning
- European apprenticeships examined
- Kenney sees harmonized training progress
- Nunavut deep sea port seen as important to Arctic
- $700 million raised for GTA cricket stadium
- Hamilton’s Gore Park makeover underway
- Chazy Glass Work
- What is key in contractor and supplier relations?
- New Brunswick to invest in Loyalist House
- Greco Aluminum Railings secures railing system work in New Jersey
- Nova Scotia issues tender to replace earthen dyke
- Bouygues Energies & Services acquires Plan Group