January 27, 2014
Coquitlam's Tallest Tower
Early construction work is underway on M3, which is being billed as Coquitlam's tallest tower.
Cressey Development Corp. is the owner and the general contractor on the residential project that will reach 43-storeys above grade and five below.
The project includes 313 condo units with retail space at grade. Rositch Hemphill Architects did the design. Consultants include Vector Engineering Ltd. (civil), John Bryson & Partners (structural), MCW Consultants Ltd. (mechanical and electrical), Morrison Hershfield Ltd. (building envelope) and GeoPacific Consultants Ltd. (geotechnical).
The project is slated for completion by late 2016.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 481 projects with a total value of $2,274,238,471 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Wednesday.
$100,000,000 Division No 16 AB Prebid
$100,000,000 Victoria BC Prebid
$53,000,000 Surrey BC Prebid
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant
- VIDEO: Debate still strong as OCOT turns one
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- Covering up the Celsius
- Frontier Oilsands Mine joint review panel raises concerns among some First Nations
- The rise of biomaterials in construction
- Doors open on latest PPP Canada funding
- U.S. builders’ confidence rises but is limited by tight credit and shortages of labour and lots
- Keystone XL opponents carve message
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion