February 19, 2014
Vancouver Residential Construction
Ventana Construction is building the 52-unit Prelude at the edge of Oakridge in Vancouver, B.C. The project is a prelude to the densification that is taking place on the Cambie corridor, around Oakridge and the Canada Line station.
Ventana is serving as the general contractor.
Others involved in the project are GBL Architects Inc., Eckford Tyacke and Associates (landscaping), Bogdonov Pao Associates (structural engineers), Geopacific Consulting (geotechnical), Cobalt Engineering(electrical and mechanical) and Aqua-Coast Engineering Ltd. (building envelope).
The site is being developed by Cedar Development Corporation.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 368 projects with a total value of $7,826,276,357 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$4,200,000,000 Hardisty AB Prebid
$200,000,000 Vancouver BC Negotiated
$127,000,000 Coquitlam BC Negotiated
- INFOGRAPHIC: 2013 Western Canadian Construction starts
- VIDEO: Construction on the Panama Canal expansion
- Concerns raised about P3 approach for Saskatchewan schools
- Manitoba focuses on infrastructure spending in budget
- Team work and prep are keys to success: Hadfield
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of March 10th, 2014
- Panama Canal expansion digs deep
- Fort McMurray baseball field construction
- Alberta budget using debt to fund construction
- Manitoba Budget 2014 focuses on infrastructure spending
- The robot-powered construction revolution
- Skilled labour needs evolving in Saskatchewan
- Western cities expected to lead the charge for growth in 2014
- New trades training facility at Camosun College
- CCA96th: Construction on the Panama Canal Expansion
- CCA96th: Unlocking Canada's Potential
- Teamwork and prep key to success: Hadfield
- Wood lobby shoring up support for building code changes
- Palace in the Making
- Panama Construction Fact for Today
- Barometer reading points toward optimistic prospects
- Energy East Project one step closer to approval
- LNG plant project in Nova Scotia gets green light from environmental panel
- International Holcim Awards now accepting applicants
- CEA releases prevention recommendations for copper theft