April 30, 2014
Health centre contract award
EllisDon Corporation has been awarded a contract for the construction of a health centre in Selkirk Manitoba and work on the project is expected to begin this spring.
The new 184,870 sq. ft. facility will be located between the site of the current hospital at 100 Easton Dr. and the Selkirk Recreation Complex at 180 Easton Dr.
It will be double the size of the existing hospital, enhance clinical services and add an MRI facility in the region.
The facility has been designed to support future expansions that may be required to meet the needs of a larger population and to provide additional services.
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
|TODAY’S TOP CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS|
These projects have been selected from 381 projects with a total value of $3,359,995,864 that Reed Construction Data Building Reports reported on Monday.
$1,093,000,000 Comox-Strathcona RD BC Negotiated
$95,000,000 Abbotsford BC Negotiated
$50,000,000 Kelowna BC Prebid
- Journal of Commerce to launch new website
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of 21st, 2014
- Apprentices square off at B.C. boilermaker competition
- Report urges WorkSafeBC to overhaul the way it investigates
- Vancouver Island landmark undergoing major renovations
- Creation of a free trade zone within Canada being explored
- RFP process brings heavy demands
- False Creek's New Beginning
- European apprenticeships examined
- Kenney sees harmonized training progress
- Nunavut deep sea port seen as important to Arctic
- $700 million raised for GTA cricket stadium
- Hamilton’s Gore Park makeover underway
- Chazy Glass Work
- What is key in contractor and supplier relations?
- New Brunswick to invest in Loyalist House
- Greco Aluminum Railings secures railing system work in New Jersey
- Nova Scotia issues tender to replace earthen dyke
- Bouygues Energies & Services acquires Plan Group