We know where the construction projects are in Canada!
For over 90 years, Reed Construction Data has been the authoritative voice of Canada’s construction industry. Our products and services are a trusted source for comprehensive industry news, projects and product sourcing information.
Whether you prefer receiving construction project data online (Reed Connect), through one of our regional newspapers, via fax (KeyFAX) or email (KeyMAIL), Reed Construction Data can deliver the commercial, institutional, industrial and engineering construction tender information you need.
To learn more about getting accurate, up-to-date, detailed information on tens of thousands of commercial and civil construction projects nationwide, throughout the construction life cycle, at a cost you can afford, just fill in the information request form below:
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Journal of Commerce Update for the week of June 17th, 2013
- CASA and Manitoba sprinkler fitters union reach agreement
- ERCB investigates Zama City, Alta pipeline spill
- Industrial headquarters opens in Nisku, Alta.
- Public protection site safety plan required with permit application
- Sprinkler fitters reach agreement after strike
- Understanding authority levels
- Federal project apprentices discussed
- Pushing for accountability in safety
- Acquisition targets LNG
- Builders stack cans to topple hunger
- MTO unveils new methods for road work
- Price combined with criteria, wins bids
- Water protection needed for building envelope
- Students strut their best at Skills Canada
- OTA keeps on trucking for road funding
- Dessau CEO Jean Pierre Sauriol quits in wake of corruption scandal