Lakeside Contracting Company Ltd.
3513 Mavis Rd
Date of Incorporation: 1964
Nature of Ownership: Private
Edward Diamanti, CEO
Dave Diamanti, President
Marianne MacDonald, Manager
Gross Revenue: $3.81 million
Area of Expertise: Commercial, industrial, and civil engineering.
Corporate Profile: Lakeside Contracting Company Limited is a full-service general contractor that specializes in civil construction, office and plant addition, renovations, pits and forming, pouring and finishing all concrete applications in the commercial and industrial sectors. The company also performs asphalt paving, parking lots, sidewalks and curbs, driveways and roadways, as well as all site services. Lakeside demolishes, excavates and builds foundation. Other services include, but are not limited to, snow plowing and removal, retaining walls, and artificial turf. The company has its own a fleet of heavy equipment which includes tri-axle and tandem-axle dump trucks, compacting equipment, bulldozers, backhoes mini-excavators, excavators, skid steers, and loaders.
Major Projects: Sewer, Mississauga, ON.
—updated November, 2013
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Vandals cause nearly $250,000 in water damage
- Construction cut back in latest B.C. budget update
- Alberta and Manitoba led the pack for labour productivity
- Feds infrastructure commitment re-affirmed
- Infrastructure impacted by climate change
- West End Residential rises
- Changing procurement impacts felt
- Aurora LNG files export bid
- New Brunswick premier touts pipeline jobs
- Concrete awards recognize Ontario’s best
- New changes will strengthen the culture
- Highway projects completed for 2013
- Lack of established areas driving up home prices
- Auto association pushes for dedicated funding
- New airport construction breaks ground
- U.S. manufacturing sector rising at a quick pace
- Oil projects help to lower deficit