Percon Construction Inc.
20 Airview Rd
Date of Incorporation: 1998
Nature of Ownership: Private
Frank Perricone, P. Eng., President
Massimo Perricone, VP and Chief Estimator
Gross Revenue: $125 million
Area of Expertise: Industrial, commercial and institutional projects.
Corporate Profile: Percon Construction Inc. is a full-service contractor and builder with the capability, knowledge and expertise to take on mid to large-size industrial, commercial and institutional projects including schools, additions and renovations, community centres, long-term care facilities, hospitals and special projects. The company also has a large portfolio including LEED certified projects such as: the TRCA Storage Garage and Office Space Facility in Kleinburg, ON (LEED Platinum - First in Ontario and 4th in Canada); 6th Street School in Midland, ON (LEED Gold certified); Lakefield College Addition and Renovation in Lakefield, ON (LEED Gold certified); County of Simcoe Administration Centre, Phase Two Addition and Alterations in Midhurst, ON (LEED Gold certified).
Major Projects: New Unnamed Block 40 Secondary School, Vaughan, ON; Petawawa Jk-12 School, Petawawa, ON; St Ambrose Catholic Elementary School, Etobicoke, ON; Alton Public School, Caledon, ON; Ecole Elemementaire De Laure-Riese, Scarborough, ON; Blessed John Paul II Catholic Elementary School, Addition & Renovation, Kitchener, ON; Berczy Southwest Public School, Markham, ON; Dr. G.W. Williams Secondary School, Renovations, Aurora, ON; Ontario International College, Renovations, Toronto, ON; Georgian Village, Tenant Up-Fits, Penetanguishene, ON.
—updated November, 2013
|MOST POPULAR STORIES|
- Journal of Commerce Preview for the week of April 21st, 2014
- Fort McMurray airport terminal getting ready for take off
- B.C. government forms liquefied natural gas working group
- Kitimat residents vote against Northern Gateway pipeline
- Precast concrete enables net-zero homes
- Learning to dig safely can save lives
- Ex construction boss admits to collusion in government contracts
- P3 Fund launches
- Supreme court won't hear case involving construction mogul
- Minister spurns spat over plant
- Upset waters over new Ontario diving regulations
- Covering up the Celsius
- Frontier Oilsands Mine joint review panel raises concerns among some First Nations
- The rise of biomaterials in construction
- Doors open on latest PPP Canada funding
- U.S. builders’ confidence rises but is limited by tight credit and shortages of labour and lots
- Keystone XL opponents carve message
- RFP released to shortlisted teams for Milton hospital expansion